Wednesday, June 30, 2010

18 weeks pregnant with the newest Newton!

I find out the sex of baby #2 on July 12th. Since the Ultrasound tech guessed it would be a girl, I keep thinking that a girl is what we will be having. Prior to the tech saying that, I was convinced it was a boy! Matt and I can't wait to find out for sure! This pregnancy is flying by and it's hard to believe that we are almost at the half way mark. I will start to document a bit more on baby #2 since it's only a matter of time!

On Monday, Claire and I vistited baby Ellie (she's adorable) and Claire didn't react at all when I held the baby and she didn't pay Ellie much attention. Fortunately, we will have time to get her ready to being around babies prior to November 28th-ish since baby Welke should be here around September 30th!

No comments:

Post a Comment