Sunday, November 28, 2010

Here she is!! Welcome Allie Susan!

Poor Allie! Getting all cleaned up and ready to be presented to us!

Still feeling good in recovery...though the feeling didn't last. I was wheeled to room 11209 and my dad was the first visitor! He came on his lunch break but Allie wasn't ready yet so he had to see her from the nursery. At that time, the nausea became unbearable and I was sick for the next few hours. Then came Grammie, and she also had to see Allie from the nursery. The RN's didn't want to bring her into her sick mommie room :(


At 9:28 am, Allie Susan was born. I was so happy to hear the news! A healthy little girl! Only 6# 4 oz. and 19.5 inches long. I thought it was going to be a 7# 7 oz. boy!


Last pic of the belly! We left the house at 6:45 am on Tuesday, Nov. 23rd. The c-section was scheduled at 9:00 am at Lutheran General in Park Ridge and we were told to be there at 7 am!




No comments:

Post a Comment