Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Allie 2 months, Claire 17.5 months

Sleeping beauty. Allie sleeps a bunch still, and is sleeping through the night pretty regularly. Last night she slept from 10:30 pm until 7 am! Yay! When she is awake she is usually smiling and talking.
Looking like a doll!
Claire just loves playing with her babies. She was trying to put her into her highchair, so I brought out her booster chair to play with. After I snapped the photo, Claire continued to ask for cereal. I thought that she wanted to eat, but as it turns out, she wanted it for her baby! What a great little mama! She continues to be a kind and sweet big sister.
Allie playing on her activity mat last week in a cute outfit from the Colorado Newtons!
I have become more accustomed to life with my two little girls. Claire started story time last week and we've made it through both without much drama! Claire loves it and Allie has been nice and quiet so far. I also took both (on my own, everything is easier with daddy) to watch the Bears game at the Shook's new house and to Allie's doctor appointment. The doctors appointment was pretty hard (and noisy), but thankfully the pediatricians are use to dealing with crying babies!



No comments:

Post a Comment