Monday, March 21, 2011

Allie's 4 month doctor visit/stats

4 months!!! I can not believe that our baby is growing up so fast. I think it's going even faster this time around. Everything checked out great, and the doctor said that Allie is "long and lean" which cracked me up because when you look at her, that's not exactly what comes to mind! Both Claire and Allie were excellent today and I was very proud of them (unlike last time 2 months ago when I just wanted to get the heck out of there)!

Weight: 13# 12 oz. (50th %tile)
Length: 25 1/4" (75-90th %tile)
Head: 40 1/4 cm (25th %tile)

Just because people wonder, Claire's stats from 4 months are below:
Weight: 15# 1 oz. (90th %tile) Length: 27 1/4" (>95th %tile, way off the chart!)Head Circumfernce: 41.25 cm (50th %tile)

No comments:

Post a Comment