Monday, May 23, 2011

Allie is 6 months old!

My little sweetheart is halfway to one! I can't believe it. I took a picture of Allie with her favorite person before bedtime. Allie is so sweet, cuddly, and happy and we could not be more thankful for the joy and love that she adds to our family! We love our little lady!Sooo, you may be wondering about Claire's attire (or lack there of)! She was having a few minutes of alone time after her shower (not a big bath fan) because she needed to calm down. I went back into her room when she was settled, and noticed that she found her hat in her closet. She had tears and snot running down her face 30 seconds before I took this, but she recovered well and they took an adorable shot. Now why can't I ever get a good photo when they are dressed up nicely?!


2 comments:

  1. I cant believe how big Allie is, adorable! And Claire look so much like you!!!! SO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Allie! Can't wait to see her, I just want to keep her for the weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete