Monday, August 29, 2011

Claire's birthday fiesta


Claire really loved the singing Ariel card from Uncle Greg. We had to hide it in order for her to open up her other gifts.


Getting help from Grandpa Dennis


Claire playing with her cousins!



Opening her awesome easel from Grandpa Dennis and Pamma. Claire is holding her puppy from my cousin, Stephanie. See the other dog in the photo? I love that Nappie always has to get in on the action!


Me and Allie with her hoodie on since the evening was the slightest bit chilly!


Matt getting into the theme. Claire is staring at his fake mustache!


Happy Birthday to Claire! She was singing it loudly, a memory that I don't ever want to forget!


Matt and I snuck off with Claire for one quick photo!


Kids playing in the yard. The lawn looks lush, right?


Score! Kids cleaning up the treats from the pinata!


This is the swing that took it down! Way to go Gavin!


Maddie wasn't afraid of this pinata! It must have been the flowers on it that made it less scary! I think that I spent at least 10 hours making that thing!



Dane in his mini sombrero! I wish we had a pic of him when he had the mustache on with it, we laughed soo hard!



Yummy desserts, thanks Pamma (and nice photo Chris Newton)!

No comments:

Post a Comment