Saturday, August 23, 2014

Charlie- 1 month!

How is this precious baby 1 month old?!  Here he is sporting his old man hair look!  He is eating like a champ and wakes up on average twice a night for feedings.  At his 1 month appointment he weighed 10# 6 oz. (66%tile) and was 22.5" long (93%tile) and his head circ.was 37 cm. (56th %tile).  I think that he resembles Claire as a baby, and a few other people have made that same comment to me.  He is starting to become more vocal and smiles and I just can't stand it! So precious!
Below is baby Claire at the same age.  It's pretty obvious, but she's the baby on the left.  
 Allie loving on her brother.  She can be a little rough, but generally tries to be a good sister.  She did mention to me that I could get a different one since he cries a lot.
 Claire had to join the group!  Claire is one sweet sister and Charlie loves to stare at her!  She is very nurturing and loving towards him.

No comments:

Post a Comment