Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Early September

I like to walk to school to pick up the girls and this day we were met with rain!  We had to wait it out!
 We went to the Lake House over Labor Day and the kids drove down the dirt roads when picking fruit!

 Hot tubbin'


 The kids are all obsessed with the spider that is suppose to collect the gunk!
 Group of cuties
 My sweetie pies.  Allie has her favorite beanie boo's there!
 Last time at the Splash pad this year!

 Snacking on goldfish!

 Walking home from school and these silly girls stopped to rest and I love this pic!
 Charlie started his mom's day out class once a week.  Yes, he cried!  But I love how he runs to me when I go to pick him up.  That feeling needs to be bottled up and sold!  My baby boy!!
 He loves that he gets to bring his back pack!
 Bagels and library!

No comments:

Post a Comment