Monday, July 28, 2014

Charlie-Day 3

 We started off that day thinking we'd be going home, however since I was having my headaches, the RN thought that the MD might want the anesthesia department to come and see me to deal with the problem.  It turns out that to treat a spinal headache, I had to lay flat and consume a lot of caffeine.  It worked (hello Starbucks!) and bought me an extra day there!  The great thing was that the GG's came into town and were able to meet Charlie and see the girls!
 GG Harold's father was also named Charles, and it's Uncle Rick's and cousin Ryan's middle name.  It runs in both sides of Matt's family, how cool is that?
 Allie loved laying in the bay window and made quite the graham cracker mess!

 The boys!
 Matt talking to Charlie!

No comments:

Post a Comment